Fudge Paintbox Raspberry Beret
Ideal for: Semi-permanent colour
Go hard or go home for a total colour transformation. Paintbox Semi-Permanent Colour electrifies dull, boring hair that lasts for 3 to 30 washes.
- Provides vibrant, dramatic results on pre-lightened hair
- Provides more subtle tones on natural hair
- Conditions as it colours, giving the hair increased shine and luster
- No ammonia, no peroxide, no lift
Directions Of Use:
- After testing the colour result on a strand of hair, wash hair with your favourite Fudge shampoo, then towel dry.
- Squeeze Fudge Paintbox into a bowl.
- Using a tint brush, apply Fudge Paintbox evenly to the hair being careful not the stain the scalp. Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape.
- Comb the colour through the hair using a wide tooth comb. Lighter shades will require more combing.
- Processing will take between 15 – 30 mins.
- Rinse hair thoroughly away from the face using warm water until all residue has been removed and the water runs clear
- Shampoo and condition with Fudge
aqua (purified water), cetearyl alcohol, distearoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium...View full ingredients » methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, citric acid, methylparaben. may contain: ci11055, ci12719, ci12245, ci12250, ci44090, ci44045, ci56059, ci15510, ci16230, ci45410, ci42510, ci42000, ci60730, hc yellow 4, 4- hydroxypropylamino, 3-nitrophenol, ci42520, ci10020.